Who funds the Town Creek Foundation?
Town Creek is a privately endowed foundation. We are fully funded, and we do not need or accept contributions from other sources.
What types of organizations are eligible for funding from Town Creek?
The Town Creek Foundation makes grants to public charities classified as tax-exempt under section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Foundation does not provide grants for:
- programs or organizations outside of the United States
- primary and secondary schools
- colleges or universities, except when some aspect of their work is an integral part of a program supported by the Foundation
- hospitals or health care institutions
- ministry or religious programs
- endowment, capital or building fund campaigns, or for the purchase of land and/or buildings
- research or scholarship programs
- conferences that are not part of a program supported by the Foundation
- publication of books and periodicals
- visual or performing arts projects
How do I apply for funding from the Town Creek Foundation?
As we move into our final year, the Town Creek Foundation is no longer accepting applications for funding outside of the Edmund A Stanley Jr. Heroic Future Initiative.